1. Each NCCC Club entering the contest must submit three (3) issues within the period of January through May 2016.
Entries may be emailed in a PDF format or mailed via USPS. The contest will be limited to the first Fifty (50) entries sent to the Judges.
If you intend to enter the contest please email the Name of the Club Newsletter as well as the Name, E-Mail Address and Phone Number of the Club Newsletter Editor to the Judges using Newsletter2016@corvettesnccc.org
before March 1st; doing so will alert us to make sure your newsletters
2. New This year: Each Newsletter must include a simple cover sheet that identifies the page (s) where information on the specific judged categories can be found.
If emailed, a separate PDF attachment may be used or it may be included in the body of the email used to send the newsletter.
If USPS is used just include the sheet in the envelope with the newsletter.
This change is needed because with the electronic copy the newsletters got so big the judges couldn’t find the specific content to judge.
See the 6 areas that each newsletter is judged on below. This will also help you to determine if you are including all the judged content in
your newsletter to get maximum points.
3. If using USPS we ask that you place your newsletter in an envelope as several past entries
have been damaged in mailing. Each newsletter should be clearly marked "Newsletter Contest Entry".
No registered, certified, return receipt, postage due type mailings will be accepted.
If you are emailing your newsletter please state “Newsletter Contest Entry” in the subject line. Addresses of Judges are listed below.
4. If using email, Newsletter2016@corvettesnccc.org will send your email to all 3 Judges.
5. The entries should be sent out, one issue at a time as timely as possible.
6. The first issue must be sent no later than March 15, 2016.
The final issue must be sent no later than June 1, 2016.
7. Awards will be presented at the 2016 Convention in Omaha, NE.
8. A list of the Winners and all Entrants will appear on the NCCC Web Site and in Blue Bars.